Condor's professional engineers and geologists assist clients with a wide range of water resources planning and management needs. In addition to helping clients obtain necessary permits to fulfill California Regional Water Quality Control Board and Department of Health Services compliance requirements, we assist in determining where groundwater occurs, analyzing its quality and quantity, and how it can be managed and utilized.
Our services include:
- Storm Water
- Surface Water
Condor's California Professional Geologists provide expert project management and geologic expertise. Our experienced staff manages many groundwater programs for compliance with California regulations and for groundwater management, from watershed scale flow modeling to intensive site investigations.
- Contaminant Investigation, Remediation, Monitoring and Reporting
- Groundwater quality/degradation analysis
- Drinking Water Source Assessment and Protection (Wellhead Protection)
- Aquifer and basin analysis, Testing/proving groundwater resources
- Conjunctive use/Percolation Bed Testing
- Customized groundwater flow modeling
- Waste Discharge Requirements/Monitoring Reporting Programs (WDRs, MRPs)
Condor professionals have prepared numerous reports of waste discharge for land disposal and have developed a strong reputation at the Regional Water Quality Boards in Fresno and Sacramento. Condor engineers and geologists provide clients with expert siting engineering and design services for industrial, mining and municipal wastewater storage and disposal systems. We provide Title 27 prescriptive liner designs, provide justifications for alternative liners, prepare construction bid packages and monitor construction, including FML liner inspection. Our onsite waste disposal engineers and geologists have decades of experience with commercial, industrial and residential subsurface disposal systems for which we provide siting, design, maintenance, monitoring and repair design services.
- Reports of Waste Discharge and National Pollution Discharge Elimination System Permitting (NPDES)
- Sprayfield Discharges
- Storage pond permitting, design, and construction testing
- Onsite Wastewater Disposal System Siting and Design
- Confined Animal Facilities
Condor also offers a complete range of storm water collection, testing, analysis, and reporting as well as a staff of highly trained field technicians to collect the required samples for each site. We also train site personnel to collect samples and equip facilities for sample collection and shipment to a state-certified laboratory for analysis. Condor can provide assistance throughout program development, implementation and reporting. Condor has successfully developed Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and Storm Water Quality Monitoring programs for many large industrial facilities in California. Condor's experienced staff includes civil, water resource, and environmental engineers, as well as certified geologists and hydrogeologists, capable of providing a variety of quality services.
- Construction Storm Water
- Urban Storm Water Management
- Confined Animal Facilities
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System Permitting and Compliance (NPDES)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs), Monitoring and Reporting
Condor is a leader in surface water resource facility design and siting studies, and maintains a high level of competence to perform a variety of services related to water resources and hydroelectric project design, development, and post-construction monitoring. Our staff, together with associated specialized consultants, has developed a wide range of experience in performing investigations required for the feasibility, design, and construction of major water resources and related public works projects - storage and conveyance. In addition, Condor has extensive experience in working with the regulatory agencies involved with water resources projects.
- Systems infrastructure siting and design
- Infrastructure assessment and hazards analysis
- Alternatives analysis
- Tunneling siting, design, and constructability
- Repair construction/design/construction management
- Dam inundation studies
- Flood control management, sediment, and channel stabilization plans
- California Fish and Game Section 1602 Lake and Streambed Alteration Permits